Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bumptop Beta Testing Feedback:



Today I got a mail Anand, the man behind the idea Bumptop (http://bumptop.com) to be part of there BumpTop private beta! 

So, I have done some observations which I would like to share with world.  

Things I would like to saw on BT-Apps. 

I have added a modified screenshot of my BT-Apps. 

My First observations for this beta:

1.)  When I load BT-Apps. all my desktop icons looks very mesh up on BT-Apps. What I mean to say is that it whould be bettter that BT-Apps only displays the name of folder of files when user put his/her mouse cursor on folder or file. 

2.)  We can also add a small search box either on left or right sides on BT-Apps. it can be place at top left corner or top right corner of BT-Apps.

3.)  Another thing is that, I would like to see in future BT-Apps. is a clear exit button on right side corner (down). This will help user to easy switch between BT-Apps and other OS apps.

No comments: